Being one of the reputed organizations in the market, we are engaged in providing an exclusive range of Tilting Brat Pan.
We are manufacturing high quality SS tilting type Bratt Pan or Brasing Pan. The item can be customized as per customer’s need.
The price range of the product is very reasonable according to the current market price.
- Digital display
- Electric tilting
- Automatic pressure control by electronic pressure switch with digital display
- Programmable electronic timer
- Stainless steel bratt pan with rounded corners and bi-metallic heat diffusing base
- 304 stainless steel Autoclave lid, hinged and balanced
- Heat insulated construction with rock wool panels for efficient heat retention
- Auto heat shut-off when tilting
- Hot and cold water supply with digital controls and swivelling spout
- Shielded stainless steel heating elements regulated by electronic thermostat
Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes. Screws hidden from view.
• Motorised or crank operated elevation systems which are able to raise the pan until it is vertical, to empty it completely.
• Versions with cast iron and stainless steel pans.
• Pan design with a rounded corners and no edges, and with a wide opening for unloading, making all cooking and cleaning operations easier.
• Flange around the perimeter to stop any condensed water from spilling over.
• The bottom of the tanks is very thick (8 mm for iron pans and 10 mm for stainless steel pans), guaranteeing even heat distribution.
• Pans filled with water by means of electric valve operated with switch on the front of the machine. The filling pipe is located at the back of the machine.
• Double walled lid with drainer at the back to redirect water of condensation back into the tank.
• Lid balance system by springs. Compensation system to avoid heavy falls. Can be regulated, with the same system for all modules.
• Front access lid handle.
• Electrically heated models use shielded stainless steel heating elements located under the bottom of the pan.
• Gas heated models use steel burners with six branches (eight in the pan with one and a half modules), operated and controlled by safety valve with thermocouple.
• Temperature of the bottom of the pan controlled by thermostat, between 50 and 310 °C.
• The heating by branched burners or electrical heating elements located in the base of the pan itself, together with the high thickness of the bottom of the pan, ensure maximum uniformity of temperature distribution in all cases, guaranteeing even cooking.
• Micro breaking switch halts heating when the pan is raised.
• High temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector.
• Access to the components from the front.